8.75 x 0.88 x 10.25"
The first cookbook for the modern newlyweds
This happily-ever-after cookbook for two contains 130 recipes to celebrate a new marriage: Whether it's experimenting in the kitchen or perfecting the classics, newlyweds can create cherished traditions around the table. Filled with recipes perfect for spending leisurely days cooking with your loved one, entertaining ideas for family and friends, and plenty of options for quick and satisfying weeknight dinners, this book is a sweet and practical resource for modern couples. Just Married: A Cookbook for Newlyweds is a heartfelt collection of recipes and advice that fosters everyday romance and inspires traditions.
• Recipes cover every course, from breakfast and brunch to desserts and sides, including chapters on party drinks and appetizers and dinner parties with friends
• Includes gorgeous photography plus tips on weekly meal planning, pantry staples, and handy kitchen tools
With 130 delectable recipes for those just starting out together in marriage, and perhaps the kitchen too.
• Makes a perfect wedding or engagement gift
• With ideas on how to repurpose leftover ingredients and dishes, how to pair dishes together to make a meal, and how to shop smart to save time and money
• Mouthwatering recipes for every meal including berry and cashew cream parfaits, kimchi-cheddar egg pancake, Japanese steakhouse salad with miso-ginger dressing, chipotle butternut squash soup with crunchy croutons, pineapple and shrimp ceviche, spicy eggplant and pork stir-fry, red snapper with leeks, harissa braised short ribs, couscous with beets and arugula, milk chocolate pretzel tart, and more.